Panoply is a rapidly growing company with a highly visible brand, bringing millions of listeners the smartest conversations that podcasting has to offer through top tier partnerships with publishers like the Wall Street Journal, Vulture, MTV, Gretchen Rubin and many more.
We continually develop and pioneer world-class creative technology solutions through Megaphone, an industry leading podcast platform. Megaphone empowers podcasters with dynamic ad insertion, powerful campaign management, insightful metrics and much more.
We pride ourselves on having a strong brand identity that exists in everything we do, from marketing to technology... this is where you come in! You will join a talented team, collaborate with multiple departments and play an integral part in reinforcing and developing all visual aspects of the company.
Come and join us on this exciting journey in our brand-new, bright and open, collaborative office spaces located in New York City and Washington D.C.
In this role you will:
- Design clean, beautiful, intuitive interfaces for both web and mobile.
- Communicate creative ideas through sketches, wireframes and mock-ups, all the way down to pixel perfect design as needed.
- Work closely with front-end developers, software engineers and other designers.
- Conceptualize and design a wide variety of internal and outward-facing materials.
- Collaborate with the broader design team to help strengthen and evolve the Panoply/Megaphone brand.
We’re looking for:
- A solid portfolio demonstrating a range of strong design and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated ability to move easily between UI design, brand design and marketing communications.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members and departments.
- An extremely detail-oriented, resourceful and well-organized candidate who can handle multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- A keen eye for design, that will help nurture and work within a brand framework.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Keynote.
Bonus points for:
- Good written communication skills to help with copy editing and proofreading.
- Experience with motion graphics or video production.
- Having a love for all things podcast.
Panoply, launched in 2015, is an innovative, full-service podcast network for media brands, authors, personalities and premier organizations.
Panoply provides production, audience development, sales and technology services for its expanding number of partners. We're a fast-moving team aiming to build an industry-leading company led by high-quality content, innovative sales solutions and industry leading technology.
Panoply welcomes candidates with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.